There are few things that I have anticipated this year more than LEGO Batman: The Videogame! Now the wait is over and it comes out tomorrow. See below for all the information on the game plus the newly released launch trailer:
LEGO Batman: The Videogame is the latest game from the award-winning team behind the LEGO Star Wars series of games. With trademark LEGO fun and charm, the game takes you into the world of the ultimate crime-fighting hero. Visit the official website for LEGO Batman: The Videogame at http://www.legobatmangame.com/
LEGO Batman: The Videogame brings the one-and-only Caped Crusader to life in a completely original storyline. Players will take control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman (Bruce Wayne) and Robin, as well as bonus hero Nightwing to fight Gotham City’s most notorious criminals including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, The Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn, Two Face, Bane, Clayface, Poison Ivy, Mad Hatter, Killer Moth and many more. The criminals have broken out of Arkham Asylum and are set to wreak havoc on the city.
Players will also be able to explore their wicked side and fight their way through the game as the villains, experiencing the game from a completely different point of view with all-new criminal objectives. With a collection of high-tech suits, gadgets and cutting-edge vehicles on hand, players will be able to step into the unique LEGO Batman universe to bring super villains to justice – or, as the villains, to run amok in Gotham City!
- Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or wreak havoc in Gotham City.
- Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops as you take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City.
- Fight on land, sea and in the air using a number of powerful Batman, Robin and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat and stealthy Batwing.
- Enhance the abilities of the Dynamic Duo by unlocking Batman’s Demolition, Sonic and Glide suits and Robin’s Gravity, Magnetic and Dive suits to help fight Gotham’s villains.
- Enjoy numerous game modes and levels:
- Play through the game in Story Mode from both the hero and villain sides.
- Replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you’ve unlocked. Access previously hidden areas to find additional rewards and bonus content.
- Collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks throughout the game to unlock tons of extra content including special power-ups and bonus levels.
- LEGO Batman on the Xbox 360 features Gamer Achievements and 720p/1080p display support.
- The PLAYSTATION 3 system version offers 720p/1080p display support.
- The Nintendo DS version will offer touch screen interaction, and two-player co-op using the DS local wireless network capability.
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame features top voice over talent – including Tom Kenny
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame also features Danny Elfman’s iconic The Batman (1989) musical score.
PLATFORMS: Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Wii™ and Nintendo DS™, PlayStation®2 and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment systems, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system and Windows PC.
RELEASE DATE: September 23, 2008 – North America
PUBLISHER: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
DEVELOPER: Traveller’s Tales
ESRB RATING: Everyone 10+
- May 2016 
- April 2016 
- March 2016 
- February 2016 
- January 2016 
- December 2015 
- November 2015 
- October 2015 
- September 2015 
- August 2015 
- July 2015 
- June 2015 
- May 2015 
- April 2015 
- March 2015 
- View complete archive...