Bandai America and Cartoon Network Partnering on the “Release Your Inner Alien” Promotion That Invites Kids to Become Ben 10 and Harness the Power of the New Deluxe Omnitrix Role-Play ToyFans Unite!
The Heroic Aliens From the Hit Cartoon Network Series are Being Unleashed on North America
(CYPRESS, CA – September 6, 2007) – Launching September 7th, kids can truly experience what it’s like to become their favorite 10 year-old hero Ben Tennyson – from the hit Cartoon Network show Ben 10 – when the exciting “Release Your Inner Alien” promotion tour hits their hometown across the United States and Canada.
With simultaneous events taking place in over 20 cities on both coasts through late October, fans in attendance will be amongst the first to test drive Bandai America Inc.’s new Deluxe Omnitrix role-play toy, which debuts this Fall. Who knows what epic alien adventures will be unleashed when kids see for themselves how to harness the power of the Deluxe Omnitrix just like Ben!
“Like the TV show where Ben is traveling the country in his ‘Rust Bucket’ RV, there will be two teams journeying across the country in their customized Ben 10 vehicles, bringing the action, adventure and aliens from the brand to kids everywhere,” said Matthew Golding, director of marketing for Bandai America. “Kids and their families are invited to join us for the fun in-store demos, score cool prizes and coupons, and test drive the new Deluxe Omnitrix role-play toy.”
To showcase the power of the Deluxe Omnitrix and its new LCD game feature, the Ben 10 teams will be outfitted with a wearable flat screen TV monitor that is built into a life-sized Omnitrix device. Fans can see highlights of the LCD game play, footage from the popular TV series and more. All kids in attendance will also get the chance to “spin and win” for prizes on a giant Omnitrix and can score temporary tattoos of the aliens from the show.
The “Release Your Inner Alien” tour kicks off on September 7th in Toronto and will travel to the following cities on both coasts of North America:
EAST COAST TOUR SCHEDULE:
- Toronto, Canada (September 7-9)
- Framingham, MA (September 14)
- Hartford, CT (September 15)
- New York City (September 16, 21-22)
- Seacacus/Rockaway/Raritan, New Jersey (September 23, 28-30)
- Richmond, VA (October 5-6)
- Wake Forest/Raleigh, NC (October 7)
- Atlanta, GA (October 12-14)
- Miami, FL (October 19-21)
- Tampa, FL (October 26)
- Orlando, FL (October 27)
- WEST COAST TOUR SCHEDULE:
- Vancouver, Canada (September 14-16)
- Seattle, WA (September 21-22)
- Portland, OR (September 23)
- San Jose, CA (September 27)
- Los Angeles/Torrance, CA (September 28-30)
- Phoenix/Tempe, AZ (October 5-7)
- Houston, TX (October 12-14)
- Memphis, TN (October 19-21)
- St. Louis, MO (October 26-27)
- Springfield, IL (October 28)
Currently, the action-packed fourth season of Ben 10 can be seen daily on Cartoon Network (check www.CartoonNetwork.com for show listings). The highly-anticipated premiere of the series’ first live-action television movie, Ben 10: Race Against Time, will be this November.
For more information regarding the “Release Your Inner Alien” tour and a full schedule of events, please visit www.Bandai.com/ben10.
||Posted by Jason Geyer