Earlier this week Matty updated fans on the details of their upcoming first sale of the new year. Make note that the January sale will be Tuesday Jan 18th. See bellow for the January line up.
2010’s been great and I’m sorry to see it go. Well, not that sorry… 2011 is shaping up to be our biggest year yet! It not only marks the start of the third year for Club Eternia™, but the very first year for Club Ecto-1! It’s gonna be a no-holds barred kind of year − just take a look at what January will bring:
- Ghostbusters™ Peter Venkman™ (Courtroom) Figure: Our initial Official Club Ecto-1 Figure, Peter comes with first-ever ghost Nunzio Scoleri from the courtroom scene in Ghostbusters II.
- MOTUC Vikor™ He-Man of the North™: The Club Eternia™ Monthly Figure for January is totally retro – he’s based on the original concept for He-Man® from the vintage toy line.
- MOTUC Eternia Palace Guards™ 2-Pack: Our first-ever Guards pack comes with 4 swappable heads and more! Please note that this item is not included with Club Eternia™ subscriptions, however it’s the last one. Going forward, all 2011 MOTUC items will be included except special convention items, reissues, weapons paks, stands, or other accessories.
- MOTUC Evil-Lyn®: She’s bad, she’s beautiful, and she’s back! This is an official re-issue, with “The Original” burst on the package*.
- MOTUC Castle Grayskull® Diorama & Stands: You asked and we’re delivering another shot at this sweet set. Also a re-issue, the packaging has “The Original” burst*.
Because of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, our January sale is on Tuesday, January 18th at 9 a.m. Pacific (12 noon Eastern).
||Posted by Daniel Pickett