The 2015 Mattel Masters of the Universe Classics “Club Eternia” subscription is now open for ordering on MattyCollector.com. If you order a sub before 7/25 you will get a free stackable stand (while supplies last). Once again Mattel offers the sub with both monthly and quarterly shipping options. See below for pricing and details on the sub then head over any pick up one (or more!) for yourself for this last year of Masters of the Universe Classics! The first quarter of characters for the 2015 sub will be revealed at the MattyPalooza panel in July at SDCC.
Can you feel the power? The subscription period for the 2015 Club Eternia® is open now! This year fans know to hit that button early, because subscribers who sign up before Friday, 7/25 get a free set of Stackable Stands. And, there’s also another reason to sign up now.
This year subscriptions are limited to a set number, and once we hit that amount, that’s it… no more subscriptions will be sold. Kowl™, MOTUC’s Know-It Owl™ is helping us track the progress as we near the quota limit. We’ll be updating the Kowlometer twice a week, until the subscription quota is met or 8/18, whichever comes first.
2015 Club Eternia® Monthly Shipment Option
The historic Masters of the Universe® Classics toy line presents one more year of must-have characters, and a subscription is the only way to guarantee you’ll get every one of these 2015 Club Eternia® figures.
How does Club Eternia® work? Purchase a membership now and in 2015 we’ll ship you every Club release. That includes 12 monthly figures and beasts/variants throughout the year, plus a club-exclusive figure to be announced at SDCC!
The enrollment period ends on Monday 8/18 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Please read all the details before you make your purchase, then click “add to cart.”
- Early Subscriber Benefits: You’ll want to make sure you subscribe early this year for a couple of reasons. First,subscribers who sign up before Friday, 7/25 at 11:59 a.m. will get a free set of Stackable Stands! Second, this yearsubscriptions are limited to a set number. Once we hit that amount, that’s it… no more subscriptions will be sold.
- The Kowlometer: This year we brought in the all-knowing, all-seeing Kowl™ to help us keep track as we move toward our subscriber goal. We’ll update the Kowlometer twice a week so check back regularly to see how we’re doing. (If for any reason Club Eternia® doesn’t go forward for 2015, your club membership fee will be promptly refunded and no figures will be shipped.)
- More Products, Lower Prices: Not all Club Eternia® items are offered to the general public. If you’re a subscriber, you’ll never have to worry about missing out on great figures like 2014’s Fang Man™ because every official 2015 Club Eternia® item will automatically show up on your doorstep. The price subscribers pay for basic figures is lower, too… $26 each when purchased through Club Eternia® and $28 each during All Access.
- Early Access to Non-Subscription Products: Get a subscription and you’ll have the chance to purchase some of our hottest items before non-subscribers, like our 2014 traveling convention figure, Goat Man™, the insanely fast-selling Baby Skeletor®, and more!
- Monthly or Quarterly Shipping Options: If you want your MOTUC figures the minute they’re released, you’re in the right place. Or, click here to choose the quarterly shipment option. You’ll still get all the 2015 club releases but we’ll ship your products every three months instead to save you shipping costs. (Read about shipping options here.)
- Early Shipping: Subscription orders generally begin shipping two business days before non-subscription orders so subscribers usually get their orders before non-subscribers.
Club Eternia® Details
Whether you’re new to Club Eternia® or want a refresher course, here are all the details you need to know.
- 2015 Subscription Purchase Limits: This year subscriptions are limited to a set quota. No additional subscriptions will be sold once we reach that number. You may, however, purchase as many subscriptions as you like until we reach the quota.
- Subscription Period Opens: Friday, 6/27 at 9 a.m. PT.
- Free Set of Stackable Stands: Every order placed before Friday, 7/25 at 11:59 a.m. PT includes a set of Stackable Stands with an approximate retail value (ARV) of $15 per set. One set of Stackable Stands per subscription ordered. Stands will be shipped with the first shipment in January 2015.
- Subscription Period Closes: Availability continues until subscription quota is met or Monday, 8/18 at 11:59 p.m. PT, whichever comes first.
- Subscription Cost: The total commitment for 2015 is $570, plus applicable fees/taxes and shipping (varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose).This includes 12 figures shipped approximately one each month from January 2015 through December 2015 (12 @ $26 = $312), four beasts/variants/multi-packs shipped approximately one each quarter (2 each @ $52, 1 @ $26, 1 @ $42 = $172), one “year-end” item (1 @ $60), and a $26 membership fee for a total of $570 plus shipping/taxes/fees. ONCE PURCHASED, MEMBERSHIPS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED.
- Club-Exclusive Figure: Only subscribers receive an exclusive Club Eternia® figure directly from Mattel! This very special figure will never be sold separately at MattyCollector.com or anywhere else by Mattel. Shipped sometime around the first quarter of the year, the cost is covered by the $26 membership fee (any applicable shipping and taxes/fees will be charged at the time of shipment). The name of the club-exclusive figure and the names of the first three club releases will be announced at our Mattypalooza panel 2014 San Diego Comic-Con on 7/25, with the balance announced approximately one to two months before each on-sale date.
- Credit Card Charges: When you purchase a membership, your credit card will be charged for $26 for the cost of the membership. Your membership fee covers the cost of the club-exclusive figure so you will only be charged for shipping and taxes when it ships in 2015. You will not be charged for the first regular club figure until it ships in 2015.Beginning with the first shipment in January 2015, your credit card will be pre-authorized approximately five (5) calendar days prior to the All Access regular monthly sale date of each Club Eternia® item. Your card will then be charged when the item ships. Figures usually begin shipping approximately three (3) business days prior to the All Access regular monthly sale date. For more information about how subscription renewals work, please visit our Fan Forums.
- Early Access: Beginning in January 2015, all subscribers to 2015 Club Eternia® will be given the opportunity to purchase select non-subscription products through our monthly Early Access program. Monthly Early Access is a 24-hour period that is open to subscribers only. It generally occurs the business day prior to the All Access monthly sale (if a monthly sale is scheduled for a Monday, subscriber Early Access will usually occur on the previous Thursday). As a subscriber, you’ll be notified of the date and product offering via email prior to each monthly Early Access period.
Availability is first-come, first-served and if products sell out to subscribers during the Early Access period, no additional quantities will be made available during the All Access regular monthly sale. If any products do remain after Early Access ends, they’ll usually be made available to the general public at the All Access monthly sale. Early Access products are sold separately from subscription products so shipping can’t be combined with subscription orders or orders placed at MattyCollector.com during the All Access monthly sale. Products purchased together during Early Access do ship together when the shipping address/payment information is all the same.
Early Access is offered at Mattel’s sole discretion. Items vary and certain convention products, chase figures, and other specialty items may not be included. In addition, select products may be offered through Early Access at various times throughout the year with no advance notice and those products may or may not be offered to the general public immediately following the Early Access period. This is another great benefit to being a subscriber!
- Shipping, Taxes and Fees: Shipping costs apply and will vary depending on the destination, weight of the package and the shipping method chosen. Applicable taxes and fees may apply depending on your location and are billed with products. Please visit the Shop FAQs for more information about domestic and international taxes and fees.
- Non-subscription Purchases: Subscriptions will not include any additional items beyond those listed above. Special convention items, reissues, weapons paks, stands and other accessories are not included in subscriptions. Mattel reserves the right to offer those and any other Masters of the Universe® items for sale, and to reissue non-subscription items. Please note that official club releases may or may not be available for purchase at our All Access monthly sales (usually on the 15th of the month or the first business day following the 15th of the month). If club releases are made available, both subscribers and non-subscribers will have the chance to purchase them during All Access, but the price will be higher than through the subscription ($28 for most basic figures). Availability isn’t guaranteed and the purchase limit is usually ten (10) per person. Non-subscription products are charged and shipped separately from subscriptions.
- Changes to Your Subscription Account: Should your card expire or you move during the membership period, you’ll be able to update any account information through the My Subscriptions section on MattyCollector.com after the first shipment in January 2015. If it changes before the first shipment, please call 1-877-GO-MATTY or email us at MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com.
Remember, subscriptions for Club Eternia® are only available for a short time each year. The 2015 membership subscription purchase period ends on Monday, 8/18 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Ready to make your purchase? Click “add to cart.” (Want them shipped quarterly instead?click here.)
Subscriptions CANNOT be purchased in the same transaction with non-subscription products. If you would like to purchase products other than subscriptions, please complete your subscription purchase first, then return to the Shop.
You must be 18 or older to purchase this product.
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- August 2015 
- July 2015 
- June 2015 
- May 2015 
- April 2015 
- March 2015 
- February 2015 
- January 2015 
- December 2014 
- November 2014 
- October 2014 
- September 2014 
- August 2014 
- July 2014 
- June 2014 
- View complete archive...