Today Mattel posted an update on the May sale, Early Access sale and the next opportunity you have to capture the elusive “Spirit of Hordak” figure in the news section of MattyCollector.com:
We’ve got important updates to Early Access for May, including the announcement of our new Spirit of Hordak™ figure! Read on for everything you need to know…
First up, Evil-Lyn® has completely sold out and is now “gone for good.” Never fear, though, Stinkor® is joining Slush Head® in Early Access to ensure the Eternian villain population remains well represented.
Second, did you hear about our new “chase” figure? Toy collecting is all about the thrill of the hunt and with that in mind, we just released the first ever MOTUC chase figure, Spirit of Hordak™! He’ll appear unannounced in our Shop throughout the year so everyone will have a chance to find him. And if you’re a subscriber, we’ll have a small amount available during Early Access starting 5/14 at 8 a.m. PT. He’s subject to sellout during Early Access (purchase limit has been reduced to four per subscriber) and won’t be available to the public on 5/15, but watch for his logo in the Shop – you never know when he’ll sneak back in.
So with Spirit of Hordak™ and Stinkor® in for Early Access and Evil-Lyn® out, here’s the updated product availability for May:
May Early Access
- Starts Tues 5/14 at 8am PT and ends Weds 5/15 at 8am PT (subscribers only)
- Products Available: Spirit of Hordak™, Stinkor®, Slush Head® (subject to Early Access sellout)
May 15th Monthly Sale
- DCU Wally West The Flash (Club Infinite Earths figure)
- MOTUC Karatti™ (Club Eternia® figure)
- MOTUC Fighting Foe Men™ 3-Pack (Club Eternia® “quarterly” release)
- MOTUC Stinkor® (remaining customer svc. stock, subject to Early Access sellout)
- MOTUC Slush Head® (remaining customer svc. stock, subject to Early Access sellout)
- Watchmen Silk Spectre (Club Black Freighter figure)
Again, please note that Spirit of Hordak™ will not be available to the public on May 15 but keep an eye out because he will definitely be back in our Shop!
- September 2015 
- August 2015 
- July 2015 
- June 2015 
- May 2015 
- April 2015 
- March 2015 
- February 2015 
- January 2015 
- December 2014 
- November 2014 
- October 2014 
- September 2014 
- August 2014 
- July 2014 
- View complete archive...