Today Mattel posted an update on the May sale, Early Access sale and the next opportunity you have to capture the elusive “Spirit of Hordak” figure in the news section of MattyCollector.com:
We’ve got important updates to Early Access for May, including the announcement of our new Spirit of Hordak™ figure! Read on for everything you need to know…
First up, Evil-Lyn® has completely sold out and is now “gone for good.” Never fear, though, Stinkor® is joining Slush Head® in Early Access to ensure the Eternian villain population remains well represented.
Second, did you hear about our new “chase” figure? Toy collecting is all about the thrill of the hunt and with that in mind, we just released the first ever MOTUC chase figure, Spirit of Hordak™! He’ll appear unannounced in our Shop throughout the year so everyone will have a chance to find him. And if you’re a subscriber, we’ll have a small amount available during Early Access starting 5/14 at 8 a.m. PT. He’s subject to sellout during Early Access (purchase limit has been reduced to four per subscriber) and won’t be available to the public on 5/15, but watch for his logo in the Shop – you never know when he’ll sneak back in.
So with Spirit of Hordak™ and Stinkor® in for Early Access and Evil-Lyn® out, here’s the updated product availability for May:
May Early Access
- Starts Tues 5/14 at 8am PT and ends Weds 5/15 at 8am PT (subscribers only)
- Products Available: Spirit of Hordak™, Stinkor®, Slush Head® (subject to Early Access sellout)
May 15th Monthly Sale
- DCU Wally West The Flash (Club Infinite Earths figure)
- MOTUC Karatti™ (Club Eternia® figure)
- MOTUC Fighting Foe Men™ 3-Pack (Club Eternia® “quarterly” release)
- MOTUC Stinkor® (remaining customer svc. stock, subject to Early Access sellout)
- MOTUC Slush Head® (remaining customer svc. stock, subject to Early Access sellout)
- Watchmen Silk Spectre (Club Black Freighter figure)
Again, please note that Spirit of Hordak™ will not be available to the public on May 15 but keep an eye out because he will definitely be back in our Shop!
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- January 2018 
- December 2017 
- November 2017 
- October 2017 
- September 2017 
- August 2017 
- July 2017 
- June 2017 
- May 2017 
- April 2017 
- March 2017 
- February 2017 
- January 2017 
- View complete archive...