Mezco’s One:12 Collective Batman trilogy continues with Batman: Sovereign Knight. Now at the peak of his career, the Sovereign Knight is the Batman of the present day. This is Batman in his prime.
The One:12 Collective Batman: Sovereign Knight – Onyx Edition features exclusively designed Bat-Suit body armor detail and a reinforced breast plate bat insignia. The Caped Crusader comes loaded with Bat-Gadgets including a Bat-Drone and Sonic Disruptor.
Using the tools and knowledge he has acquired since starting his war on crime, in combination with his upgraded arsenal, the Sovereign Knight is ready to take on the most dangerous of Gotham’s criminals.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN SOVEREIGN KNIGHT FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Four (4) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Nine (9) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of gun holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of batarang holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) kryptonite knuckle duster (R)
- Cowled head
- Chest insignia
- Leather-like cape
- Fitted suit with body armor detail
- SAP gloves
- Utility belt with grappling gun holster
- Tactical boots
- Ten (10) small batarangs
- One (1) large batarang
- One (1) bat-drone
- One (1) sonic distributor
- One (1) grappling gun
- One (1) grappling hook (inserts into gun)
- One (1) grappling hook with string attached (inserts into gun)
Each One:12 Collective Sovereign Knight – Onyx Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
The One:12 Collective Sovereign Knight – Onyx Edition is available for preorder at https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-batman-sovereign-knight-onyx-edition.
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- April 2019 
- March 2019 
- February 2019 
- January 2019 
- December 2018 
- November 2018 
- October 2018 
- September 2018 
- August 2018 
- July 2018 
- June 2018 
- May 2018 
- April 2018 
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- View complete archive...