In Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok, Hulk finds himself stranded on the planet Sakaar. Celebrated as an undefeated hero in their coliseum, he spends two years without changing back into Dr. Banner.
Now he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger – the mighty Thor!
The One:12 Collective Ragnarok Hulk figure captures both the character’s uniquely massive physique and his richly detailed costume. Because of Hulk’s larger than life presence he is made with a newly created One:12 Collective body. In addition to spiked battle axe and war maul, he features a crested helmet permanently affixed to his 2nd head portrait.
- An all new One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character’s massive physical build.
- Two (2) head portraits.
- Over 28 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 20cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #1 (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Film accurate costume
- Crested helmet as seen in Ragnarok (permanently affixed to 2nd head portrait)
- Sculpted body armor
- Sculpted cross body belt
- Sculpted shoulder guard
- Sculpted wrist guard
- Sculpted wrist armor
- Sculpted shin armor
- Sculpted sandals
- Fabric armband
- Fabric tunica with screened detailing
- Fabric tasset with screened detailing
- Fabric shorts with screened detaiing
- One (1) spiked battle axe
- One (1) war maul
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Ragnarok Hulk figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- December 2017 
- November 2017 
- October 2017 
- September 2017 
- August 2017 
- July 2017 
- June 2017 
- May 2017 
- April 2017 
- March 2017 
- February 2017 
- January 2017 
- December 2016 
- November 2016 
- October 2016 
- View complete archive...