The One:12 Collective Iron Man: Armor Model 42 Edition features a light-up function that illuminates Iron Man’s arc reactor, the source of his power. Designed with real metal components, the armored Avenger’s comes equipped with a range of booster and blast effects, including a chest beam repulsor that lights up when attached to the arc reactor.
Powered by numerous Repulsor Tech cores, the Armor Model 42 was developed by Tony Stark initially for testing new technological developments but was later upgraded for battle. Featuring modular abilities and new A.I., the Armor Model 42 adds to Stark’s impressive armory of Iron Man suits.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE IRON MAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- One (1) head portrait
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of blasting/booster hands (L&R)
- Armored Suit
- Light-up arc reactor
- One (1) chest beam repulsor
- Two (2) repulsor beam FX
- Two (2) hand booster FX
- Two (2) foot booster FX
- Two (2) gauntlet firing missiles
- Two (2) rocket firing hip discs
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Iron Man: Armor Model 42 Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
The One:12 Collective Iron Man: Armor Model 42 Edition is available for preorder at http://mezcotoyz.com/one-12-iron-man-armor-model-42-edition.
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- March 2019 
- February 2019 
- January 2019 
- December 2018 
- November 2018 
- October 2018 
- September 2018 
- August 2018 
- July 2018 
- June 2018 
- May 2018 
- April 2018 
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- January 2018 
- View complete archive...