Presenting…Earth's Newest Green Lantern…Sinestro?
December 5, 2011

DC Direct was kind of cagey about the look of the Sinestro figure coming in Green Lantern wave 5.  When the new DC universe was revealed, we knew why.  Sinestro was a Green Lantern again.  But for some reason, the pictures of the figure never made it out to the news pages.  To rectify that, here is the official pic from DC Direct’s own site for your viewing pleasure.

DC Direct Green Lantern Sinestro figure
While you wait, why not run down to your LCS (local comic shop) and check out Green Lantern Wave 4, starring: Green Lanterns Stel, Arkus Chummuck, Guy Gardner as a Red Lantern, and Super Charged Hal Jordan.

DC Direct Green Lantern Stel figureDC Direct Green Lantern Arkus Chummuck figureDC Direct Green Lantern Guy Gardner as Red Lantern figure
DC Direct Green Lantern Hal Jordan translucent figure

Who am I kidding. No one I’ve talked to or heard comment on this line is buying that Hal figure.

• BC says:

I’ve bought every Blackest Night figure, will buy all of Wave 5, I bought almost all of Wave 4 – but I just could not bring myself to buy that Hal. It really should have been a variant of the other Hal figure – then it would have sold a little better, I guess. I feel bad for stores and retailers who will be stuck with him.

• JuliusMarx says:

I got the last translucent Hal. The Toy Fair exclusive one.

• Captain Zero says:

We’ve always known there was a story behind GL Sinestro….now it’s coming out. It’s good to have a figure.

• Rich says:

In other nagging DC Direct questions… Where did Munnk’s staff go, from the box set?

• demoncat says:

will pass on hal for he has really been done over and over as a figure sinistro looks sharp as a gl. guy love the red lantern look for always thought guys ego would wind up consuming him with rage. steel like the dcuc version better.