The wait is almost over. The team from Spy Monkey Creations have been teasing fans with silhouettes of their upcoming line of factory produced weapons and accessories for several weeks. Now the veil of secrecy has been lifted and fans can get their first look at these impressive new sets The Spy Monkey Creations – Armory Series 1. These amazing new sets will be available starting February 3rd on the official Spy Monkey Creations website.
This is a very difficult feature to shoot pictures for because of the nature of these new designs. There are literally thousands of combinations you can build with one set, much less all 5 “colorways” or multiple sets with the same color combinations.
If you picked up the SpyMonkey PowerCon 2011 exclusive, you will have seen the genesis of this project with the snap and play reconfigurablity. Armory Series 1 takes that concept to a whole new level… several new levels actually. Having the product factory made as opposed to hand poured resin each time makes all the difference. All of the pieces fit tight and stay put. I haven’t found a loose piece yet in my sets.
I thought to start off with it would be easier to show you than tell you so here is a video review that will show you just a few possibilities you can create with these sets, and then you can read all the details on them below.
The Spy Monkey Armory Series 1 will be on sale exclusively at www.spymonkeycreations.ecrater.com for $20 starting on February 3rd, 2012.
- PayPal will be the exclusive payment provider. They will no longer be accepting checks or money orders.
- USA shipping will be a flat rate of $6 for up to 5 Armory Sets, and $1 per additional set above 5.
- All items will be shipped USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation.
- International Shipping will be available starting at $16 for up to 5 sets shipped by USPS Priority Mail International.
- Rates on larger orders will vary based on destination.
- October 2017 
- September 2017 
- August 2017 
- July 2017 
- June 2017 
- May 2017 
- April 2017 
- March 2017 
- February 2017 
- January 2017 
- December 2016 
- November 2016 
- October 2016 
- September 2016 
- August 2016 
- View complete archive...