IT’S NOT PARANOIA IF THEY REALLY ARE WATCHING YOU…
THE MACHINE UNLOCKS YOUR DOOR AND ACCESSES YOUR ROOM AT COMIC-CON® 2013
Hit Drama Person of Interest — from Warner Bros. Television, J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions and The Dark Knight’s Jonathan Nolan — to be Featured on Nearly 40,000 Limited-Edition Collectible Hotel Keycards
BURBANK, Calif. (July 2, 2013) — Proving that there is no place that the Machine cannot access — it is now infiltrating your hotel room. You are most definitely being watched.
For Comic-Con 2013, the hit Warner Bros. Television/CBS action-crime drama Person of Interest will be featured on limited-edition collectible keycards — with two separate designs — at top hotels throughout the San Diego area during the convention. Nearly 40,000 branded room keys will be available to fans at nearly 30 participating hotels, courtesy of Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing.
- To download hi-res artwork of both keycard designs, please click here: http://bit.ly/13igLvs
- One keycard features Reese and Finch — series stars Jim Caviezel (left) and Michael Emerson — keeping a watchful eye.
- And one keycard could be seen as a response to those who may have suggested that Person of Interest — which posits a world in which a highly sophisticated, all-seeing surveillance program could track the whereabouts of virtually anyone, anywhere, following our every move — was a bit of science fiction. In light of recent revelations in the news, including this Time article, pardon the producers if they say they told you so…
- This marks this sixth consecutive year that Warner Bros. has been the official Comic-Con hotel keycard sponsor — and the first time that a single show has been selected to make its presence known … virtually everywhere!
- Person of Interest returns for its third hotly anticipated Comic-Con panel session on Saturday, July 20, with executive producers Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman joining members of the cast (attendees to be announced)
- Fans of the show can now catch up on the first two seasons on digital download (in standard and high definition) through all online retailers, including iTunes and Amazon Instant Video. Additionally, the complete second season of Person of Interest will be available on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and DVD on September 3, 2013.
- Person of Interest returns for a third season on September 24, airing on a new day and at a new time: Tuesdays at 10/9c on CBS
About Person of Interest
Winner of the 2012 People’s Choice Award for Favorite New TV Drama, Person of Interest stars Jim Caviezel (The Thin Red Line, The Prisoner) as John Reese, a former CIA agent who teams up with reclusive billionaire and computer genius Harold Finch, portrayed by Emmy® winner Michael Emerson (Lost). The crime thriller follows Reese and Finch as they set out to prevent violent crimes with high tech surveillance and their own brand of vigilante justice. Reese’s special training in covert operations appeals to Finch, a software genius who invented a program — aka the Machine — that can identify people soon to be involved in violent crimes. Tapping into ubiquitous surveillance feeds throughout the city, the two work outside of the law, combining Reese’s black ops skills with Finch’s technological prowess and unlimited wealth to unravel the mystery of the person of interest, and stop the crime before it happens.
Reese’s actions draw the attention of the NYPD, including by-the-book homicide Detective Joss Carter (Academy Award® nominee Taraji P. Henson – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) and the morally compromised Detective Lionel Fusco (Kevin Chapman – Mystic River). With infinite crimes to investigate, Reese and Finch find that the right person, with the right information, at the right time, can change everything.
Person of Interest finished the 2012–13 season as TV’s third most-watched drama (behind only NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles), averaging 16.196 million viewers per episode, a +12% increase above the show’s previous season (14.520 million). (Source: Nielsen Galaxy Explorer, Most Current, 9/24/12–5/22/13 vs. 9/19/11–5/23/12.)
Created by Jonathan Nolan (The Dark Knight trilogy), the series is executive produced by J.J. Abrams (Revolution, Fringe, Lost), Nolan, Greg Plageman (Cold Case) and Bryan Burk (Revolution, Fringe, Lost). Person of Interest is produced by Bonanza Productions Inc., in association with Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television.
- March 2015 
- February 2015 
- January 2015 
- December 2014 
- November 2014 
- October 2014 
- September 2014 
- August 2014 
- July 2014 
- June 2014 
- May 2014 
- April 2014 
- March 2014 
- February 2014 
- January 2014 
- View complete archive...