Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists newfound ally Diana Prince to face an even greater threat. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to recruit a team to stand against this newly awakened enemy. Despite the formation of an unprecedented league of heroes — Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash — it may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
The One:12 Collective Justice League Aquaman figure features a film-accurate sculpt and costuming. The figure also comes equipped with his legendary trident and Mother Box, as well as a display base with logo and adjustable display post
The One:12 Collective Justice League Aquaman figure features:
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character’s physical build.
- One (1) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of swimming hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #1 (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Sculpted body armor
- Sculpted shoulder armor
- Sculpted wrist gauntlets
- Sculpted thigh armor
- Sculpted knee guards
- Sculpted boots
- Fabric bodysuit with screened detailing
- One (1) trident
- One (1) Mother box
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Justice League Aquaman Figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
This One:12 Collective Justice League Aquaman Figure is available for pre-order through the Mezco Toyz website.
Expected to ship: JUN – AUG 2018
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- October 2018 
- September 2018 
- August 2018 
- July 2018 
- June 2018 
- May 2018 
- April 2018 
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- January 2018 
- December 2017 
- November 2017 
- October 2017 
- September 2017 
- August 2017 
- View complete archive...